CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time with the Cousins

These last days with the cousins (and my mom being in from California) have been so much fun! Lots of good food, laughs, staying up late, and memories. We've been playing, "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader," looking at Christmas lights, eating out (once we had some Indian food at my mom's, one night Charleston's-very,very yummy Chicken Piccata, tonight we had chili, cornbread, salad, brownies, ice cream, and French Silk pie at our house), hanging out at Bass Pro Shop, hot chocolate & apple cider from Starbuck's, the kids had fun when I put their faces on "Elf Yourself"...Tonight the kids put on a "Christmas show" for us and made a theatre out of Sam and Bel's room. They made us a ticket and even signed autographs after the show was over. I was just in there picking up some of the toys they played with after everyone left. All I could wish for is more time...more time with them. Or, that time could just stop for a bit. I love them so much and am going to miss them more than my heart can stand. France is getting a HUGE gain. God is going to bless so many lives through them. May He work mightily through them.

No comments: