CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 7, 2016

Pursuing Love~October

I haven't forgotten! I just was having trouble signing onto my account. ;-) You thought I'd already forgotten myself? No. I'm still pursuing love but I have been physically and emotionally spent since school started back up. I am in the perfect training field for practicing and pursuing love- let me tell you!! Lots and lots of opportunities abound! I should be excited, right? Hmm.
I have something specific I'm pursuing this month and it has been going well and has been consistent so far. I won't go into specifics because my kiddoes do read this blog from time to time! :-) I also really hope to slow down, take a breath, and read over my past blogs on pursuing love. I hope to continue being intentional with those things. Can I be honest with you? My 1.1 readers. Sometimes I forget. I think other times I'm "not feeling it." But, I will continue on. Onward Christian soldiers...in October. Corny, I know. I'm tired. Note to self: Never blog when tired.

No comments: