CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

California Day 3

It has taken me so long to post all of California that I have kind of forgotten the order of events! I'm going to try to go in order as best as I can and post more pictures! ;) I think it was the 3rd day that we drove to John MacArthur's church! I was really excited about that. We had stopped by the beach to play first and got lost on this looooong, twisty, crazy, and very hilly road and were almost dead empty on gas! Thankfully we made it to a gas station but we were having flashes of us being stranded running through our minds. We went back and forth between being scared and being delirious and making jokes about it until we found our way to the city. We prayed that the car would make it! I think? this was the day we made it to our hotel, The Annabella, right across the street from Disneyland. The hotel was really nice. Then the next morning we went to Disneyland in the morning. Then we we went to the beach and ate grilled chicken, tortillas, homemade pico, beans, cheese...So yummy! Then we went back to Disneyland for the night. We wished we had spent 2 days there now.

"Toad's Wild Ride" was our favorite ride and we road it atleast 3 times I think. I couldn't believe for so many of the rides they would just let you take your baby right along with you so I got to ride a lot too! The next morning I went and had coffee with my friends, Tom and Kisha, who live in California! Then we had breakfast at the Annabella and got back on the road.

No comments: