CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Funny Conversation Between Derrick and Me

We were in church and the pastor was talking about ethical issues. One of the topics had included Advanced Directives. I leaned over and whispered to Derrick. This is how our conversation went: Me-
I don't really have an advanced directive but I do have this one instruction...I just want a pink casket.
Derrick- Oh, so... you want to go down in vanity? Me-
Yeah, I guess. (joking)I know someone's grandma who had one and it was really pretty.
Derrick-
Well, the cheapest option for you is cremation...
Me-
If you cremate me, I'll kill you when you get to heaven!
Derrick-
Then you'll go to hell.
We were laughing while the pastor was still going and we were sitting at the front of the church. I wanted to burst out and my body was shaking. Then I sat for a bit wiping tears from my eyes. I said,
That's the funniest thing you've ever said.
P.S. I'm not really going to put the burden of a pink casket on anyone but I really don't want to be cremated! ;)Also, this new Blogger system won't let me write how I want to and I don't know how to fix the mistakes with the word, "Me-" It's weird.

No comments: