CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Two Books

Two books I am really enjoying right now. The first one is, The Shaping of a Christian Family by Elisabeth Elliot. This is the second time I've read this book. The first time I borrowed it. It was so good I have bought it now about two years later. The second one is, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney. I want to share some things from them as soon as I get the time. Some really good stuff. I am also rereading, Sheperding a Child's Heart again and being reminded of some really important things. Also, I went to BCO's site to download a sermon and found Carol Mack speaking about "being the wife your husband needs" and have really enjoyed the reminders and conviction it has brought.

No comments: