CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gift #13 Mr. Mom

 




This was priceless! I came down with pneumonia and Derrick took the day off from work. He ran the whole house. I got every meal delivered in bed, he taught them the Greek Alphabet, Greek words, and by the end of the day they made hanging for their rooms with their names in Greek. Bailey put together, "Hey! Alpha is the beginning, Omega is the end. Jesus said, 'I am the Alpha and Omega.'" Derrick said, "Yes, he is." The couple of times Bailey visited me upstairs he said, "Well, I better go. Dad's pretty strict about lunch!" Derrick was very structured and did a great job. I have a lot to learn from him. ;) Samantha said, "Dad is the best teacher in the whole world!" Even though I felt pretty miserable there were so many blessings. Bob and Carol (Dana's mom and stepdad) brought a wonderful meal of chicken soup, cornbread, and brownies. It was SO good!

2 comments:

heidi said...

I love the schedule! Maybe he should teach workshops to homeschool moms haha!
hope you get better quickly!

Amber said...

Haha! Maybe he should!!;) Thank you.