CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Update to Sick, Sicker, Sickest

After that I accidentally ate something that was supposed to be gluten free but definitely wasn't!! I got the familiar burning and itching on my hands and the symptoms progressed into terrible nausea and I was waiting for the usual horrendous stomach pain. I prayed, ,"Oh, God! I don't feel like I can handle this right now. Please lighten the symptoms!" It was getting bad and I was about to get a pillow to camp out in the bathroom. Overwhelming exaustion came over me as if I had taken a sleeping pill. I went back to bed and actually slept the rest of the night. Usually a gluten attack keeps me up for about 4 hours with stomach pain and other symptoms that are so unbearable and cannot be slept through. I was so thankful for that and thanked the Lord the next morning. After that, I came down with a cold and so far have passed it on to Cam and Sam. ;-) I am hoping that this is the end!

No comments: