CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 9, 2017

An Extra "Paw" to help

Liv came up to me the other day with 3 Care Bears (my old ones) and asked me to play. I, of course, was pretty busy. At the same time, I didn't want to turn her away because she hasn't actually asked me to play with her in a long time. She always has a sibling to play with and that is probably why it's a rarity for her to ask. So I said sure but that Wishbear (the one she handed me) had some copies he needed to help me make. Then I said I really needed Tenderheart Bear and Friendship Bear's help (Cameron was along and had her) with the laundry. The next thing you know Noah was holding my Wishbear and laundry was flying into the dryer by the hands of Liv and Noah and Cameron was enlisting Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, and a raccoon to help as well. I said I needed all hands on deck to help and Liv corrected me and said it was paws. Then we were collecting laundry and putting another load in. Tenderheart was getting a basket of dirty laundry and she of course wanted to put the soap in (she put it in the wrong area but that's okay ;) ). I'm thinking I may just call on these Care Bears again. Because, truth be known, I could use all the paws I can get around this place!

No comments: