CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Conversation with Cameron

Sam and I had a conversation with Cameron that went like this:

Me- Cameron, you're so sweet. What are you made of? Sugar?
Cameron- Yeah (with a smile on his face)
Me- You know what you're going to be when you grow up?
Cameron- What?
Me- A big teddy bear. (He laughed)
Sam- He's picturing that! (With a giggle)
Sam- What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Cameron- Um, a dad. I think I wanna be a dad.
Me- Dad talked to him about this last night and said that's a wonderful thing but it doesn't pay very well. Cameron, it may be a good idea to have a job too so your family can have food, clothes, a car...
Cameron- I might have a job too.
Sam- Where do you want to work, Cameron?
Cameron- Umm...I think a place that gives money.
Sam and I had a good laugh.
Me- Yeah, that would be a good place!
Cameron- I'm probably going to have an awesome car too! (He said it with such heart that we got another hearty laugh.)
;-) I'mean probably going to have a car like Mr. Smoliak's. But not black (grey). I'm probably going to have a red one. 

The next day he decided it might have fake fire on it too.

No comments: