CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 27, 2018

How to Get A lot Done

I've been watching J House Vlogs on Youtube and enjoying a lot of the labor/delivery and pregnancy videos with my own journey going on now. I also love to watch Dana Schmoyer's channel because she posted a ton of videos on those topics. Jamerill Stewart's channel has also been a good one. Kendra, from J House, said something revolutionary (kind of 😁) about how to get a lot done. Yes, how do you get a lot done?!! Her answer? DO IT! Oh, yes, that is a great answer! 😂 Sometimes I lack motivation and energy. I feel like I need to read a book about how to do it or listen to a podcast on the topic. But- if I just get up and do it, results come quickly!

Another wonderful thing Kendra said is, "I've been thinking a lot about pregnancy and how it is honestly hard for me but it is so completely and infinitely worth it.  Everything in my life that I have done that has been really worth it has been hard. You know if you're going to school, if you're going to college, if you're having children...if you're...you know any of the goals and dreams that I've had that I've worked towards have been hard and so I think that's just the way life is. We have to go through the hard times to get to what's beautiful and worth it and pregnancy's kind of the same as that. So I'm just trying to remember the end goal and stay positive."

No comments: