CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exercising at the zoo (kind of!)

---We also stopped by a Farmer's market in Catoosa and got a lot of good stuff! We are loving the garden fresh food!


---This bear was scary! He kept snarling his nose & doing weird stuff. Bay said, "Mom, I think he wants to bite us!" Samantha was concerned as well!








---You can barely see it but there was a meerkat standing up behind Samantha! I think they are so cute!



















T








The Cajun's Bayou-one of my favorites!
Monday I was trying to figure out a good way for me to get some exercise and for the kids to have fun. I decided to go to the zoo. It was a lot of walking but there is so much stopping and going that it was not enough to keep my heart rate up! Fun, nonetheless! It's not far from our house and we have a zoo pass so I'm thinking we might try to make a weekly thing of it!

No comments: