CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer days!


Summer seems to be going very fast! We have been having a really good time. Summer's end will be bittersweet for me. On one hand I love the laid back pace and being able to just jump and do something in a moment's notice and on the other hand, I definitely see the benefit of structure that we have during the school year! I am also excited about school this next year! This summer stuff is tricky, I think (I believe my school teacher mother-in-law and prob. g-ma Sue, who taught as well, can understand that!) For me, I sometimes want summer to slow down and I'm trying to grip every last moment I can! But today, I got to wishing I didn't do that and that I would focus more on how blessed I am to be able to have the opportunity to do school with them at home. I love my "job" and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world! I don't want to lose sight of that.




No comments: