CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bay's "show and tell" for dad






















We went on a walk to find some sticks for a project we were doing when we found a cicada or locust or whatever it is (I need to research it, I guess!). I thought it was dead so I tried to roll it over with my foot so we could look at it. It made a very loud noise and scared us and we realized it was only injured on a wing. Bay wanted to take it home so we did. He named it Aintso and said he wanted to have it for a "show and tell" for dad. He has given it a home with dirt, grass, and sticks in a vase until Derrick gets home. After school the kids helped me wash the car and they watered Derrick's babies (the trees). I had forgotten when we were watering that it is probably going to rain though! We had a lot of fun!

No comments: