CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do What You Can

Do What You Can

I like this post that I was led to by girltalk.blogspot.com. This is something I struggle with. It is such a busy time right now and I do not get to sit and savor God's word as I would like to. It really did help me when I laid a Bible open and came back to it periodically through the day. Of course, I have my scheduled time in the morning but you just never know when you are going to be interrupted by an earlier riser! My energy level is very poor. I am hoping it gets a little better after I have the baby. I would also add to not only do what we can but to cut some things out. Time is very precious and I pray I will get continually better at managing my time wisely and accomplishing the things the Lord would have me to. Also, getting enough rest. Umm, eating right (this I plan to get back on track with as I think it really makes a huge difference in feeling better and having more energy.

We are in the process of moving (this Saturday, yay!) so it has been an extra busy time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber...you are an AWESOME person, wife, mother, diciple of Jesus...you do SO MUCH for your family and probably not as much as you should for yourself..you are the most unselfish person I know. I will pray for you to find some time for yourself and to do all you do and love to do. Am so thankful to have you in our lives.
Love, Barb

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Amber, thanks for stopping by my blog. I too, struggle with finding uninterrupted time with God. There is a sensor on my children that turns on an alarm when mommy opens her Bible! I try now to do my devotions while I'm homeschooling them. I am sitting at the table so in between questions, I get to read a little. The key is not getting upset when I get interrupted. I find if I expect to get interrupted, I do better with it. I hope you can find a happy balance that works for you!