CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Funny Book

The kids are doing the summer reading program through our library so we have been reading lots of books. One of my favorites is a Berenstain Bears book called, The Bike Lesson. It is hilarious! The kids and I got some good laughs and I made sure to do a deep voice for Papa Bear and a cute, high-pitched voice for small bear. It was fun sitting and laughing with them. We also got the Berenstain Bear book called The Honey Hunt and it is funny too.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oooh, the BB books have been banned from our house. Ryan can't stand how Papa Bear always looks like a doofus (how on earth do you spell that?!).

Another funny one that's at the library is called But I'm Not a Baby (or something close to that.) We read it so many times last year that I got really sick of it, but it did provide many a laugh for all of us!

Dana said...

Okay, it's I'm NOT a Baby by Jill McElmurry

Amber said...

I know, I don't like some of the Berenstain books either but I think some of them are cute. I think I'm kinda fond of them because I read them when I was little. And the Little Critter books.