CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Woman Who Knew of Hardship

I have a feeling God wants me to hear this as it has been put across my path twice now in the past week or so. I can't say exactly why it is so great for this to come across my path today (publicly) but those of you who know the happenings of today can probably imagine...

A Hymn by Annie Johnson Flint

•He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase,
To added affliction He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.
•When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half-done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.
•His love has no limit, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men,
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth and giveth and giveth again.

2 comments:

byoung said...

oh sweet daughter I know He will. You are a blessing to all who know YOU. I pray you and the kids have all the good health, happiness, endurance, and energy in the coming days. We'll do our best to help! Love, momerella

Amber said...

Thank you! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter mama-in-law!