CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Firefighter's Wife: The Spiritual Man/Woman

Once again God has used Stacie to speak to my heart at the moment of need. Especially the part that said, "Can I confront in love? If I can't, I should not make a stand. I should choose to keep silent (my emphasis). Until the Lord, works on my heart enough to be loving, my rebuke is futile. This is true with my husband and my children."



A Firefighter's Wife: The Spiritual Man/Woman: "I wanted share with you a section in my 'Living Beyond Yourself' Bible study by Beth Moore. It touched my heart in more ways then one and I ..."

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I am honored that you would post this.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I will be praying for you as well.

Today has been a better day.