CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gluten-free Cornbread and Chili

This is so comforting to me! I would actually buy Gluten-free Cornbread and Gluten-free brownies over the regular ones. They are so yummy! I got the Betty Crocker brownies from Target and Gluten Free Pantry yankee cornbread & muffin mix from Akins. The chili is really yummy too. Here is the recipe:

1 lb. ground beef
Onions (I used chopped frozen onions)
1 8oz can tomato sauce
14 oz. can diced tomatoes (undrained)
14 oz. can Rotel (undrained)
14 oz. can pinto beans
2 Alarm Chili kit (Gluten-free *other chili seasoning packages may have gluten!)
I used half the ingredients of all the packages in box (I left out the red pepper):
salt
Masa flour
paprika
cumin/oregano
chili pepper
onion/garlic

Brown meat and onions drain. Add all ingredients (except Masa flour) and boil, then simmer for about 30 min. Add masa flour and simmer for a little longer.

No comments: