CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Freckles and a Samanthaism

Man! I wish I would've heard this saying when I was younger, "A girl without freckles is like a sky without stars."

Sadly we know a family that has gone through a divorce. That is definitely not funny and weighed heavy on my heart. Samantha said something funny relating to it. Probably the funniest thing about it is how seriously she said it. The mom now has a live-in boyfriend and Samantha saw him driving to their house. She said, "Mom, here comes so and so's(child's name) fake dad." Maybe she thought she meant step but I got a kick out of it. Just a side note: Some step-parents may as well be blood if you know what I mean. I'm just trying to relay the funniness of it. :)

No comments: