CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

An Anticipated Day

We've been waiting a long while to have a Walmart in our town. Today was the opening day! Derrick told the kids when it opened, he'd take them to buy something.  It was so much fun to go on that outing. We were greeted with Coca Cola Floats at the door. ;) The kids chose a Four Square ball and a big pack of chalk. When we got home, Derrick drew 4 Square for them. He mowed the lawn while the kids and I played. Then he joined us. After that he drew a really fun Hop Scotch. Later Bailey wrote, "I love my mom and dad!" where we'd see it when we walked out the door. He was sitting in a chair eating his icee (Flavor Ice), I think, and said, "This is the best day ever!" :-)

*Tonight I went back up to Walmart to get a few things. When I was close to the entrance I saw a man waving at me and he said, "It's my favorite Reasor's customer!" I felt a bit like a traitor when I realized it was one of the Reasor's managers, I think but, hey, he was there too! He said he had to come see how big it was. I told him we'd still come see him too.

No comments: