CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Surprise Baby Shower

Barb, Steph, Mikaela, and my mom surprised me with a baby shower on August 11th!! It was wonderful! So this was supposed to be a “housewarming party” for my mom but turned out to be a baby shower for me! I wanted to walk down to her house so Derrick, the boys, and I set off with her gift and the girls were already there helping. When we got to her house I saw lots of my friends cars. I said I felt like we were at church because there were a lot of cars that are usually in our church parking lot! 😉 After everyone yelled, “Surprise!”, the boys took off to the movies to watch Incredibles 2. Uncle Jaared had already seen it and ran an errand and then hung out for a bit. I felt so blessed and special, only, a bit sad my mom didn’t get a housewarming party! 🙃














No comments: