CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sam on the baby brother bandwagon and the dog!


As many of you know, Bailey has been praying for a baby brother and a dog for some time now. Now, Samantha is convinced she needs a baby brother too! One day we were all driving in the car and Bailey was asking us if he could have a baby brother. That night Samantha (who had climbed into our bed- thunderstorm or something) woke me up at 4 a.m. saying in a soft, sweet and always raspy voice, "A baby brudder, mama? A baby brudder?" I cannot describe how sweet it was. She must have been dreaming about it! Now, as for the dog, it looks like it may be closer to being added to our family! My mom seems to think she needs to get him one for his birthday (Mom! Don't deny this! Why else would you ask the child, "Do you want me to get you a dog for your birthday?") Either I look like the bad guy (I couldn't get Derrick to say no, just that it's my decision) or he gets the dog! ;) Okay, so I'll admit part of me thinks it would be nice to have one but I also know it seems like a lot of responsibility! The dog in the picture is my father-in-law's "Sissy." She is the sweetest, lickiest dog you will ever meet!

No comments: