CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More cousin withdrawals


My mom took this picture of them with their faces painted (aside from Alyssa) when she was with them in Chicago. Actually, it may have been in Minnesota but I am sure it will all be covered on Dana's blog. Mom brought us all shirts back that say, "Wheaton College" on them. We have been wearing them together. So cute! Wish I could show you a picture but my camera is being sent back for repair again!

This morning I overheard Bailey in the kitchen saying, "I'm walking to Chicago." Then I heard lots of patters of feet. Then I heard him say, "Hi, Alyssa!" Then Samantha chimed in, "Hi, Alyssa!" I have an imaginary Alyssa in my kitchen! I'm sure imaginary Caden and imaginary Mia will be here soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Your kids are sure close to the cousins. You will have to fly to France for a visit. Can Derrick learn to fly across oceans?? Love, Gma Bobber