CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The best part of the day

Derrick was taking a test at school and had come home late. The house was clean (minus the pile of laundry that still needs to be put away. The kids & I had eaten some ckicken tortilla soup & some really good rolls (I'll put the recipe on here). Then Derrick came home. I like it best when he's here. We went outside to water his precious little babies- his new trees that he planted that he is very diligent to care for. The weather is my favorite. I love spring weather. I could smell the new waterhose he bought. I love the smell and taste of waterhose water- maybe I'm weird. ;) I pushed Samantha on the swing set. She cracks me up! I said, "Do you see our little angel over there?" (a decorative angel we have in our backyard). She swung her head back and looked up at thc sky, "That's not an angel! That's a plane!" Then I pushed Bay & sis for a little longer, we played "duck, duck, goose", read books & their bible outside on the porch swing. Then Derrick shot them in the air like rocket ships while they counted backwards. Now it's one on one time with Isabella...

No comments: