CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Today

I've got some sick girls on my hands! Bailey has passed it on to them. Sam was pretty sick and slept in our bed last night but she woke up & did school this morning (she was even our flag holder). We had gotten butterfly larvae in the mail and noticed that our catepillars had made their crystallis' so we put them in their mesh net so we can watch them come out as new creations. We talked about how when someone belongs to God, they become a new creation and God gives them a new heart just like the catepillar changes into a beautiful butterfly. Just before we finished with school, she was back to being puny and said she was cold & she said she "didn't want to talk right now." Usually nothing gets Samantha down for long but she got hit pretty hard this time. She keeps running a high fever and we're trying to keep that under control. Her daddy is going to bring her home a slushie tonight. She says she wants a pink one. She won't let me leave her side (which is the only sweet part of them being sick). But, you can imagine what the house looks like! I can't help but fear I will get it everytime she sneezes or coughs on me or everytime Isabella slobbers on me! For awhile both of the girls were sleeping and I felt like Bay was an only child again. We got to have some good one on one time together and we made pancakes for lunch, I know it doesn't sound very "lunchy" does it? But, we didn't want leftovers & they sounded good to us. Plus, I wanted some chocolate Nutella on them! We made up a song while they were cooking and neither one of us could get it out of our heads.

No comments: