CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Missin' dad

It's just the kids & me. Derrick is in Florida for a couple of weeks taking care of my father-in-law who got a liver transplant. All is going well with that. We miss him but are happy he is taking good care of his dad. He is cooking for him, getting him to his dr. appointments,etc. The kids are being very faithful to pray for both of them. Of course, Bay thought when we dropped him off at the airport he was just going to stay there for awhile! ;) As if he is just in the building very near our house and not traveling far away! Last night my mom came and took the kids to a Driller's game. They had a blast! Those cats were wiiiild when they came home. They, of course, had Dippin' dots, cotton candy, peanuts, popcorn...Sometimes I wish I could be them for a day! It was just Bel & me and the house was quiet and it was nice to get some things done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Derrick's dad and he is doing a fine job of taking care of me while I recover from my liver transplant. I can't wait to get back to Tulsa and see my babies...Bailey boy, Sammi,and Isabella which I have yet to see since she was born 1 week after I left for Florida.....just to let Samantha know....papa Rick does have a new body....haha....a gift from the Lord, and more time spend with my babies and kids....See you soon Bay, Sam and Bella.....love you all Papa Rick