CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

A good birthday

It has been fun and Derrick's boss called to wish me a happy birthday & my mentor brought me some very good smelling fancy soap! Well, I must say it is so much fun having a birthday 3 days apart from Samantha! We have had so much fun opening birthday cards from the mail at the same time! It has really been exciting! Samantha's Papa Rick sent us both cards and she said, "That is so nice!" Then she said, "Mom, Papa Rick came to our house and put these in our mailbox?!" Ha! Ha! ;) I thought that was cute. Oh, now she's saying, "Papa Rick does love me. I love him." It doesn't do it any justice not to hear it in her raspy voice. She continues, "And he's praying for me, mom?" I should have many pictures to put on soon because Derrick and the kids got me a really nice digital camera- it's red too! They serenaded me this morning with happy birthday- even Bellar! We let our butterflies go this morning. That was fun! We did have a short funeral for the one that died. The other ones are still flying around in our backyard! They just have to watch out for the predator, Job (our cat). Derrick got a good picture of him prowling around out there. I can't wait to get the pictures on here! Derrick has already had such a good time with my present!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!