CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our trip to Kansas

G-ma Joy & G-pa Glen sent the kids home with a dancing chicken and cheetah!












This was at a mexican restaurant called Carlos O'Kelley's that we ate at with Derrick's boss. To the left is our nice hotel. Below is a picture of the kids "mad" faces. Derrick taught them a song to sing to me! It is to the tune of, "Jesus loves me." It goes something like, "Mommy loves me, this I know for she always tells me so ... even when I'm mad, yes, mommy loves me..." They make mad faces, sad faces... It was so cute!



Samantha eating her S'mores.





















We stayed at the McConnell Air Force Base and it was really nice! It was more like an apartment than a hotel since we got a family room. We stopped by Papa Rick's on our way out. He gave Samantha her present of many pink things (see her pink hair below)! We got to visit G-ma Joy & G-pa Glen and, of course, we had a fancy dinner with them! To the left is Bay with his fishing pole of candy from Papa Rick. It was only the beginning of all the sugar and unhealthy food we ate on this trip! ;)

No comments: