CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Apple Crisp

This is really good! You could use pears instead or whatever...

5-6 granny smith apples
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
a dash of nutmeg
1/3 cup flour

Topping
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup flour
One stick of butter (softened)

Cut up the apples. You can take the skin off of apples or leave it on. Stir the fruit with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, & flour. (I used less sugar and it was good. I just kind of sprinkled some all over the fruit and stirred.)

Then mix the ingredients for topping and spread all over the top. ( I used Smart Balance butter sticks.)

Bake for 1 hour on 375

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yum! Sounds delish! I love apple crisp. Thanks for the recipe; I will be making this soon!