CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A nice breakfast


Early this morning the kids decided to make a mama sandwich out of me and were in bed next to me (one on each side) so close that my arms had fallen asleep. Derrick had gone for an eaaarly run with the guys. I thought I'd sleep in this morning since our fall break is this week and Derrick had taken the week off work. But, something better awaited me because Derrick had prepared us breakfast and came and woke us up. He made eggs with cheese, raisin bread with apricot jam, and turkey bacon. He even got orange juice with extra extra pulp in it (my favorite)! Bay got chocolate milk and Samantha got strawberry milk (pink!). They were cold so Derrick brought them their blankets. It was nice. God has blessed me with a good man! I remember a week or so ago feeling so good walking away from that movie, Fireproof, and thinking, "I'm living that dream!" What God did in Kirk's life in the movie he has done in our own lives. I stand amazed.

No comments: