CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fireproof!!!!

Derrick and I just got back from watching the movie, Fireproof, that Kirk Cameron stars in. It was awesome!!! I strongly suggest you go see it if you have not already! I am having trouble now deciding whether that or Facing the Giants is my favorite movie! I cannot tell you how good they are! They were both written by brothers/pastors from a church called Sherwood Baptist in Georgia. Also, we went to the fair earlier and the kids and I got a funnel cake sundae (suggested by Uncle Jaared)! It was sooooo good! If you are going to the fair these last couple of days you should totally get one! Don't mind the price! It's worth it! ;) I am so going to put pictures of it on here soon! Only, it will be sad because the fair will be over and there won't be a chance for one for a whole year!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yum! That sounds fantastic! How did your cheesecake turn out?! I meant to ask you yesterday, but couldn't get to you after Sunday School!