CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gift #9 God's Handiwork


God's Handiwork Reading my Bible this morning I watched the sky change several shades. I thought about the miracle of God's creation. How He turns on the light slowly when it is time for us to start a new day. I saw the naked trees dead, awaiting new life when the season changes. Now I see the birds flying to them. I looked at my skin and thought of the way He has knit us together. The way He has made us to look. Last night the children and I looked at Jupiter that was visible and shining SO brightly by the moon. For two days we will be able to see it. Even the Heavens praise Him! Psalm 89:5 I thought of how everything in the Bible is true. We can't even see the world rightly without it~ His very Word. Why do we rush about our days without stopping to see or think about His miraculous makings? We don't even see it. Days spent in a fog. Why do we get angry and in bad moods? Why do we sometimes bite and devour each other? "This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 Oh, God, please give us eyes to see. Please help us to take joy in our days. To glorify You in doing so.

No comments: