CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gift #4

Treats from France. Anything from France. They are special because they are sent to us from my brother, sister-in-law, and the cousins-Mia, Caden, Alyssa, Emma, & baby Powell (on the way!). I can't actually eat these chocolates because they are not gluten-free but I love to have them around the house to give the kids a treat. They are so fancy. Some of them have cute, little fringes on the wrapper and the others are a Christmas mix Lili brought back. The Christmas mix had some that looked like ornaments and you could actually hang them on the Christmas tree if you wanted. The kids already ate those up. Anything they send whether it be a shirt, tea, chocolates, cereal...seem so fancy and are so special. I have this honey tea that they sent and it is my favorite tea, next to the Apricot Caramel Torte Teavana discontinued. So, I guess you could say it IS my favorite tea now!

No comments: