CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

More of Our Florida Trip

Well, I'm so sad that I lost most of my pictures of the Florida trip that were on my phone. Shortly after we moved in our house Cameron fell into the pool trying to grab a pool toy! He had a life jacket on but looked scared and seemed to be struggling a bit with his mouth in the water. I had my phone in my hand and, really, I think I threw it in the pool, jumped in with my clothes on, and grabbed Cameron's face up from the water. A couple of minutes later and after we were relieved, Bailey pointed down to the bottom of the pool, "Mom, your phone!" Great. I lost all my contacts, pictures, the phone...We had gone to the Naval Museum but I don't have any of the great pictures I got.  :(  However, I was able to steal some pictures of the trip off of Dana's blog! :)

No comments: