CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun Questions

Here are the rules:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: My kitchen, living room, the hallway, my bedroom, some clothes lying on a chair that need to be put away!
2. What are you wearing now? A long-sleeved brown shirt with a turquoise cross on it that Dana picked out for me from Mardel's, my favorite jeans, warm slipper socks, and my fuzzy brown hat.
3. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? The Love Dare, My Bible. Lies Women Believe, Instructing a Child's heart. I am about to start reading This Momentary Marriage by John Piper- looking forward to reading Piper. Derrick says I need to try to read one book at a time. It's embarrassing how many I could list that I am "reading". I really do need to read one at a time because this reading 8 at a time thing is not working!
4. Do you nap a lot? Not really but I'd like to.
5. Who was the last person you hugged? Samantha.
6. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? Israel, and see where Jesus walked.
7. What was the last thing you said aloud? "I love you, girls. Night night."
8. What websites do you always visit when you go online? Yahoo, this one (I like to listen to my Playlist), and lately the Powell's a lot.
9. What was the last thing you bought? Went to Target while Bay and Sam were at Awana and got a young chicken, some Shredded Mini Wheats (some new Cinnamon Streussel kind), Cucumber Melon wipees, Pip Squeak markers, and erasable colored pencils (school will be fun tomorrow ;) ).
10. What are you listening to right now? Was listening to playlist but it shuts off when you are posting a blog. I hear Bella moving in her bed and everyone is asleep.
11. What is your favorite weather, and why? I love Spring weather with the beautiful flowers. I love rainy days- why do people call them ugly days? I love it when it snows. Summer is nice too. And fall is beautiful with all the colorful leaves. Temperature wise, Spring is my favorite.
12. What time do you usually get up? 7:30 but I need to get up earlier.
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Having good quiet time with the Lord, getting enough rest, eating healthy, and getting enough exercise. Balancing it all.
14. What is your favorite food? Homecooked, country-style with sweet tea and pie. I try not to eat this way on a regular basis though!
15. What amazes you most? How God works even the bad out for the good of those who love Him and uses it for your growth.
16. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
17. Who amazes you? My husband, he is very disciplined, knows how to manage things well, loves the Lord passionately, and he runs marathons!
18. What would you change about your life? Nothing (atleast when I am thinking rightly and not comparing myself to anyone else!). God is sovereign over all things and everything I have been given (my appearance, family, husband, children, trials, friends...) is God's best for me.
19. What is your favorite color? Purple
20. Name one thing you cannot live without: My family.
21. Who is your "hero"? My "heroes of the faith" are Sarah Edwards (and Jonathan Edwards), Pastor John Barnett (and his wife), Pastor John Piper, Pastor John MacArthur...
22. What would you change about yourself? I would talk less, listen more, be less concerned with what is wonderful in man's eyes and more concerned about what is wonderful in God's eyes, & I would make more time (somehow) for all my loved ones and friends. By God's grace, maybe I will get better at these things!
I tag whoever wants to do this. :) Leave me a comment linking to your blog if you decide to participate!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Where did you get these questions? I like these better than mine!