CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have to say this again!

You should see Fireproof if you haven't! Fireproof is at the video stores. Derrick & I got it last night (thank you, Barb!) & we watched it again! Derrick said some of his buddies got it too and have watched it 2 or 3 times and have cried. If you haven't seen it yet you should go rent it or anyone is welcome to borrow it from us. We watched all the extras on it and some of those were really funny. It has a music video on it of "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns (the one I'm playing first on the playlist). The words are so fitting for the movie, "People never crumble in a day...families never crumble in a day...it's a slow fade." It talks about the choices we make and how little by little they can destroy us.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I still have not seen this movie!! I've heard so many great things. I need to get out there and rent it! :)