CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

The last word

As a sister I feel I must have the last word or atleast try to get it. I think it will be fairly easy this time since my brother will most likely not be able to log onto my account again as I will be sure to log out! ;) You didn't think he was funny did you? No, of course not. I must first address his comments. Then I will be posting Ryan Powell's most embarrassing moments. He may well wish he hadn't messed with his little sister.
1. That age 22 stuff was stretching it big time!
2. The headgear thing? No...I am not even going there.
3. Fine, this was true.
4. Okay, quite a bit, but I wouldn't quite say 90%.
5. Okay, I cannot deny this one (as there are pictures out there)!
6. Alright, that happened last year but I was determined it would not happen this year and desposed of them immediately after Thanksgiving.
7.
8.
9. I have no qualms with these! ;)
10. I will be a diligent "logger offer" where I know my brother may be visiting.
I hope you all can get a taste what I had to live with growing up! There was the time...no I'm not going to mention that one...even he was gracious enough not to. Oh, the joys of having a brother. I am still reaping the benefits of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now don't make me ground you two. And whatever you do Amber don't mention the atrocities he perpetrated at the dinner table that made you gag.