CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hockey Game


Lili got us all tickets for the Oiler's game last night! Derrick, the kids, & I met up with Lili and the cousins. I love going to the BOK center!Bella loved the Dippin' Dots! She would open up her mouth wide like a baby birdie for a bite! Speaking of Bella, I'm wondering if this peanut butter stuff explains what was going on with Bella (see Hawaii blog!). She had those problems for a month! Well, I got a call from Sam's yesterday saying they wanted to refund my money for some crackers I bought from them (in BULK, of course). Every last package was already eaten. So, I got online to check on these Austin crackers and sure enough they are connected to the Salmonella contamination! It has caused many deaths and many illnesses. When I had called and taken her to the dr 2-3 times before the trip, they didn't feel it was necessary to send it off for a culture. I'm wondering if that explains Isabella's problems. Scary stuff!

No comments: