CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

My latest favorite snack

I feel like I have to tell you this or I am depriving you of something wonderful. ;) But, first, let me warn my pregnant sister-in-law of something. Dana: Don't read this; it's about peanut butter.

Okay, so I have been eating this peanut butter for days. It's called White Chocolate Wonderful and it's from Target. I eat it on big granny smith apples. It is double the price of regular peanut butter but totally worth it! Okay, don't say I didn't tell you...

1 comment:

Wanda Lee said...

Fun!.., sounds yummy!.., Believe it or not, I don't have a Target store where I live; What is it?.., Not the store I do know about them); The Peanut Butter that is ; is it peanut butter with white chocolate chocolate?