CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Spider Lily is back!


I am so excited about this! Last year I had posted how Dana and I both found one in our yards. I had never seen one before but loved it. My greatmother had actually given me a bulb for mine but Dana's just came up randomly. I came home from picking up a pizza tonight and saw some long thing sticking up out of my garden. I got out in the pouring rain to make sure my eyes were seeing what they were seeing. It has not bloomed yet but here it is.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I like your new blog name!

Paterika Hengreaves said...

I have never seen that type of spider lily. It is beautiful. I have a spider lily on my patio. Will post a picture of it as soon as I finish writing the poem to go with it. You have an interesting blog. Ty for sharing. Cheers.