CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Snowy Sunday!
















Our church canceled the services for Sunday but our sister church was open so we went there Sunday morning. Then we went to Gigi & Papa's for lunch. I knew playing in the snow would come after that. The kids and Derrick built the snowman that we called "Papa Jerry" and I helped build the "Gigi" snowman. After that we had a family snowball fight. I knew it would be smart to head in the house very quickly after I finally got my target of Derrick's face. Once he was aiming for me and got Isabella on her head. ;) Oops! She didn't like that very much! Take note of Samantha eating snow in some of the pictures! Also note that she let the "Gigi" snowman wear her shoes. The pictures were taken with my grandma's camera but I did get mine back today! Yay!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What cute pictures! And perfect little snowmen!

Bailey1Sis2 said...

What adorable and fun pictures! The kids (and grandpa Jerry) look like they are having a ball! :)
Man, Isabella is sure looking like a 'big kid' and I thought it was Samantha at first! Barb