CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cardboard Stories

In the upper right corner are my friends, Tom & Kisha Maher, doing "Cardboard Stories" with their church. The cardboards are testimonies of what God has done in their lives! It's really neat! Tom & Kisha radiate with the love of Christ and have a ministry in Florida and have a home where they take in teens and minister to them. I know there are also classes for the parents and families are brought back together. It is an awesome ministry!

You will want to click on it and get the full screen so you can see all the words on the cardboard.

I think if I were to stand up there my cardboard would say, "Living for myself and my desires. (on the flip side) "Living for Christ." Or maybe, "Living my life apart from Christ" "Picking up my cross daily." I clearly remember being impacted the first time I read, "If anyone wishes to come after me", he said, "he must deny himself and pick up his cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23 How about you? What would yours say?

No comments: