CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 3



















This day was supposed to start out as a beach day before we went to the all day Luau at the Polynesian Center but I woke up sick as a dog- vomiting and things! I felt terrible. I couldn't even go outside to see the sunrise. I took a lot of Pepto and I was determined not to miss the Luau. When we left for the Luau I was still a little nauseous and queasy. We wore our new shirts that we got from the BX. Derrick had pointed out that the outfit Isabella wore the day before looked kind of Hawaiian so I put it on her again. We stopped and had lunch at a Hawaiian restaurant that also had a burger and fries so that's what I ate (I know, not smart!). We could've bought the garlic shrimp from a van that Derrick liked so much but I don't like shrimp. We watched some of the day activities at the Polynesian center until Isabella had another episode. Derrick said, "Amber, do you think she needs to be changed? I smell..." Then he noticed it was all over his shirt. Then we looked at the stroller we had rented and it was all over that too. We were talking with some of his friends and were going to hang out with them but we booked it for the bathrooms! He said he'd take the stroller and wash it and himself and I washed Bella. We traded the stroller out. It was funny because I told the lady that Isabella had an accident in it and was trying to get to the part about how I could sanitize it if she had something and she started saying, "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" I finally realized she thought I meant Isabella fell out of it. I told her that I meant an accident as in "potty accident". She still apologized and said she was going to refund the money and I told her it was our fault and that we were sorry but she insisted. ;) The luau consisted of fresh flower leis, a roasted pig (apparently it was for display only which I was relieved about), a really good buffet dinner, and a dinner show that was amazing! Well, during dinner Isabella had another accident so I raced her to the bathroom dangling in my arms as not to get it on me. People noticed. A woman said, "Whoa, that's a blow out!" or something like that. When I came back Derrick had a big huge $10 strawberry smoothie (non-alchoholic) that came in a pineapple waiting for me. He thought I deserved it. It was good! We sat with two friends of his from work with their wives and a little girl, Abby. The night show was probably the best show I've ever seen. They did amazing things with fire that was unbelievably and their dances and coordination were stunning. Isabella was in the ergo during that and I felt something warm and I rushed off to the bathroom again. This time it was only number 1 but she had to potty again when I was changing her. Then she passed out in Derrick's arms before the show was over.

No comments: