CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Snowy Day

After we finished doing school today (we usually take off when the schools are closed but we had to catch up after missing some to go to Hawaii), the kids got bundled up in their coats, hats, & mittens & went to play in the snow. It being 22 degrees outside I didn't think they'd last long. They came in once and ate and had hot chocolate before they went out again. Then they took another break. The last time they went out I told them they could play a little longer instead of reading books before naptime. I said, "When you come back in, it's naptime." Before I walked back inside I heard Bailey say to Samantha, "Don't ever go back inside!" A little bit later Samantha was running inside and Bailey said, "You're going to have to go to bed!" She took her clothes off and curled up in a blanket. It wasn't very long after that that Bailey came in and wanted me to help him take his clothes off. The bottom of his pants were really frozen! He said, "I'm ready for my nap!" All he wanted to do was curl up in his warm blanket.

No comments: