CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

It was my pleasure to be sick...almost!

Well, it IS almost worth it for homemade chicken noodle soup! This morning I was having problems with vomiting and such. I did not want to get out of bed. The kids...did want to get out of bed...and eat breakfast...and play...and fuss...Thankfully my mom and grandma each took one of the girls and my mentor brought me the soup. Of, course, my mom being the nurse had to replenish my electrolytes by bringing me some good Powerade too. Oh, the pleasures of being sick! I am so thankful for their help in times of need such as this! What a blessing it is to have help like that when we have little ones to care for. This is, by far, not the first time my mom, grandma, mentor, AND my mother-in-law have been such a help when I have been sick as a dog. I hope that I will follow in their footsteps...

No comments: