CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some really good tea

Recently I have gotten to try some really good tea. I believe it is called, "teavana." One had lavendar in it and was really good. I wished that I had some because it is so nice to drink flavored tea without sugar. Honestly, I think it's very nice to drink tea with sugar and would drink sweet tea every day seeing that it is my favorite drink if it were only good for my health, energy level... I just knew that the grocery store wouldn't compare to it but I wanted to try to find a good one while I was there. So, at Target, I found some called Stash. It is decaf chocolate hazelnut tea and I love it. It is really good just by itself but I also made some with Stevia and it was really good too! So, I was excited and wanted to share that with you. I'm sure the other flavors they have are good too but have not tried any others yet.

My all time favorite tea is Teavana's Caramel Apricot Torte. It's pink and I love it!

1 comment:

Dana said...

This tea is the best! I love the peach, blueberry peach, matevana/rooibos chai blend, caramel apricot torte, jasmine dragon pearls, pretty much any of their teas. (Although I am not crazy about the apple lemon pomegranate, too lemony.) I never enjoyed tea that much until I discovered Teavana!