CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hawaii


This was so much fun! I had to stop myself from bawling when I was leaving to get back on the plane. Derrick stood and watched us go until he could no longer see us. It was sweet. It went so fast and I was sad that it was already over. It wasn't even how amazing Hawaii was that I liked best. It was the time with Derrick and Bella. I miss him so much even though he is coming home Saturday and I left Monday night and got home Tuesday morning. He had gone voluntarily to work for two weeks feeding the pilots. When he was first asked he had turned it down. His boss asked why he didn't want to go and he said he didn't want to go unless I went. She said, "Why don't you fly her there then?" That is when the light bulb came on. I thought that was so sweet.

No comments: